Monday, August 15, 2011

A smooth ride...

Well, the warm water and vinegar have been dabbed on the milk stained mattress and the last of the baking sode sprinkled over like icing sugar on a great big cookie.  Fine.  But I just figured out that I need more baking soda, more milk (oh hee) and, of all things kitty litter. 

So, now I have to get a ton done as cheaply as possible, which sounds like a walk to the stores.  And I am feeling very, very lazy after having had an interesting night no sleeping.  I could do everything without walking even a full kilometre, if I felt like it but I hate paying the convenience store prices.

Of course, it means that I am, likely, not going to French but will get Brenda half way there and come back with the supplies we need, only to turn around and go back to meet her after her French class.  In a car, this would take me about fifteen minutes.  On transit and walking, this little bauble will cost me about an hour's time, at least. 

Well, no one said that life without a car was going to be a smooth ride.  I just hope I don't get rained on.

No comments:

Post a Comment